The cemetery is located on Lincolnia Road, Alexandria Virginia. A chapel was constructed in 1887. This mission church was connected to the Virginia Theological Seminary, formally called the Protestant Episcopal Theological Seminary in Virginia, where some of its students were pastors for the chapel. The chapel no longer exists, but the cemetery is still active. It is a mixture of family plots and individual burials. Recently Fairfax County bought the property surrounding the chapel cemetery and is using it for indigent burials. Trees and brush have encroached upon the cemetery and surround several gravestones.